Customer Service Supervisor
The Supervisor- Customer Service is in charge for organizing and directing the daily activities concerned to the customer service operation. The main responsibility of the supervisor is to manage, train, and guide the team leads and executives to execute their tasks, and responsible for ensuring resources are utilized.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills ( Microsoft Office)
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the unit.
- Assure executives and team leads adhere to the following: Call quality, Shifts, Punctuality, and Attendance.
- Design and implement a monthly performance tracking scheme
- Conduct quizzing structure in the monthly performance for agent and team leaders.
- Update team leaders with the team performance.
- Understand the management vision, communicate it to the team members.
- Analyses the call volume on continuous basis and escalates Manager on call volume changes.
- Ensure calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Implement internal regulations and guidelines given to ensure high quality of service from the department by calculating individual daily targets.
- Implements adequate workflow systems, monitoring mechanisms, and control mechanisms to evaluate quality of calls on a regular basis.
- Identifies, supports the implementation of various programs for the improvement of the Customer Service processes.
- Ensures client information security by setting and monitoring strict guidelines for their routine operations.